1. My muscles ability to adapt and become stronger so I can run faster with training.
2. The ability to host, nurture, and deliver healthy babies naturally.
3. Sense of touch, so I can be grounded and feel connection.
4. Eye sight to be able to take in nature.
5. Smell, because smell memory associations are my favorite since they’re always so unexpected.
6. My hearing because singing in the car or listening to music on a run are some of my favorite stress relievers.
7. Taste. Because caramel.
8. My body’s ability to move in general. (Ie. play with kids, pick them up, hike, swim, climb)
9. My brain’s ability to create new neural connections.
10. My heart. For keeping keeping me alive and well even when I prayed it would just stop working.