No one ever told me my twenties would be the craziest time of my life (well, thus far). I have been writing more lately, and that is because I generally write for the followig reasons:
- I’m stressed
- I’m frustrated/angry/sad
- I’m feeling particularly creative or enlightened
- I’m trying to make a decision
and I have been all of these things in the past few weeks.
I don’t want to feel like I have to make a career decision right now and that is it –forever.I feel like I always have to have an answer so that others will see I have been intelligent enough with my decisions and my future.
If I take away all things external; what I am left with is this:
- I want to love and be loved.
- I want to be helping and productive and appreciated.
- I want to see people, places, and objects for their good qualities.
- I want to always be optimistic. Always.
- I want to believe in my own strength and rely on my strengths to be successful.
- I want to be successful under my own terms and only my own terms.
- I want to be happy, confident, trustworthy, and honest.